Most Paving has provided Northeast Ohio with quality asphalt paving since 1973. Quality paving at a fair price. We look forward to working with you.
- Parking Lot Design
- Site Preparation
- New Paving
- Commercial Asphalt Paving
- Asphalt Resurfacing
- Church Paving
- Large Driveway Paving
- Asphalt Patching
- Asphalt Repair
- Crack Sealing
Most Paving Company has over 45 years of experience in the asphalt paving business. We pride ourselves in educating our customers on asphalt issues & providing them cost effective solutions to meet their needs. Our business philosophy is to establish long term relationships with business owners, general contractors, property managers & church leaders to provide them with great service today & in the future in the Wayne, Medina & surrounding counties.
Asphalt Crack Sealing
The effects of sun, moisture, and traffic primarily cause asphalt cracking. The sun oxidizes asphalt cement, causing shrinkage, and creating separations and cracks. Crack sealing is the most economical method to lengthen the life of a pavement. Proper attention to cracks will prevent further problems such as potholes. Water is the most destructive element to our pavements. Sealing the cracks with a flexible rubberized asphalt that bonds to the crack walls and moves with the pavement will prevent water intrusion. Crack sealing pavement cracks to prevent water from entering the base and subbase will greatly extend the pavement life. Pavements expand and contract with seasonal temperature changes. Consequently, cracks are expanding and contracting when the pavements move. Because the rubber in the sealant allows it to remain flexible, the sealant moves with the pavement for protection.
Sealcoating protects your asphalt investment & should be done every 2-3 years as required. On new asphalt we recommend waiting 1-2 winters before sealcoating to allow the asphalt to properly cure. Sealcoating provides the following benefits:
- Sealcoating seals the asphalt pavement, preventing the oxidation and erosion of the top layer of asphalt.
- On older pavements sealcoating replaces fine particles lost from the asphalt surface due to oxidation.
- Sealcoating seals the small cracks that can turn into large cracks and prevents water from seeping down to the base material.
- Sealcoating helps protects the asphalt from the sun as well as the harmful effects of chemical spills such as oil and gasoline.
- Sealcoating provides an attractive black surface that is ideal for painting lines and other markers.
- Sealcoating leaves a smooth, clean surface ideal for sweeping.
- Sealcoating costs pennies a square foot compared to the dollars needed to repair or replace damaged asphalt.